10+ Best Free SEO Friendly WordPress Themes in 2021 – Choosing a free SEO-friendly WordPress theme is often overlooked by many people in SEO optimization on their website. In fact, an SEO-friendly WordPress theme can be a complementary supporter of your SEO strategy.
Here’s 11 Best Free SEO Friendly WordPress Themes In 2021
Choosing a free SEO-friendly WordPress theme is not an easy matter because there are hundreds of SEO-friendly WordPress themes out there. But take it easy, we’ve done some research and come to the conclusion that the nine free SEO friendly WordPress themes below are the best:
What makes the above theme the best among hundreds of other SEO-friendly WordPress themes? We will review them in full below.
- Complete Guide to Maximizing SEO Image for Website
- 6 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO Ranking
- 5 Best Free Blogging Platforms Complete Guide
The free SEO-friendly WordPress themes below have several features that make them not inferior to paid SEO-friendly themes. Starting from fast-loading, mobile-friendly, breadcrumbs, using schema markup, to AMP support.
OceanWP is one of the most popular WordPress themes that has been downloaded by more than two million users. OceanWP is a responsive, mobile-friendly theme, uses schema markup, supports multiple page builders, and has a clear navigation structure. Very complete, right?
OceanWP also has a very fast load time. In fact, OceanWP claims that it gets the highest score on most website speed checking tools, So, it’s not an exaggeration to say that OceanWP is one of the best free SEO-friendly WordPress themes with the most abundant features.
- Load time is very fast, OceanWP claims it gets the highest score in most website speed checking tools.
- Support for many page builders, such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, Brizy, and so on.
- The navigation structure is clear so that users don’t get confused when visiting your website.
Astra is an OceanWP competitor with SEO-friendly features that are no less abundant. Astra is light and fast, uses schema markup, to built-in AMP support. This built-in AMP support is very useful because it makes the AMP appearance of your website not too different from its normal appearance.
Astra also supports the Last Update feature. Where this feature will display the last date the post was modified instead of displaying the published date. So that visitors can know every change you make to make the post new and relevant.
- A lightweight WordPress theme. The Astra theme is just under 50kb in size and doesn’t depend on jQuery.
- Built-in AMP support, so that the AMP display is not too different from the normal view.
- Last Update, a feature that allows you to display the date the post was last modified.
Neve is a lightweight WordPress theme suitable for websites such as blogs, businesses, startups, and so on. Neve fully supports AMP and is very responsive. So that Neve can be accessed quickly by various mobile devices, even though the internet is slow.
Of course, this is very helpful for SEO on your website. Because one of the criteria for evaluating SEO from Google is how fast your website can be accessed from a mobile device.
- Responsive so that it can be accessed quickly by various mobile devices.
- Fully supports AMP for instant access from mobile devices.
ColorMag is a WordPress theme suitable for news websites, articles, or blogs. This theme is responsive, fast and SEO friendly because of its clean code structure. For those of you who are proficient in CSS, you can also change the ColorMag design with custom CSS.
ColorMag supports many of the popular browsers available today. Starting from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, to Internet Edge though. So, no matter what browser the visitor uses, ColorMag’s appearance is still clean and tidy. In this way, visitors will likely be more comfortable lingering and lowering your bounce rate.
- Clean code structure, making ColorMag responsive, fast, and SEO Friendly.
- Multiple browsers support, so don’t worry about your site’s appearance getting messy when visitors access it.
- The design can be changed with your own CSS design.
Sparkling is a theme that has a modern design with a neat look. This SEO-friendly WordPress theme is also responsive and supports schema markup. With Sparkling, you’ll get a pixel design, cool widgets, and a full-screen slider.
Sparkling also supports almost all mandatory WordPress plugins, such as Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache, and many others. This theme is suitable for both personal websites and business websites.
- Schema markup support. This feature is still rare in free SEO-friendly WordPress themes.
- Rich in features. You’ll get a pixel design, cool widgets, and a full-screen slider.
- Supports almost all WordPress plugins. Starting from Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache, and so on.
Hestia is a popular WordPress theme with over 100,000 active users today. This shows that Hestia is an SEO-friendly WordPress theme that deserves a glance, especially if you like material design.
Hestia is an SEO-friendly WordPress theme for several reasons: its speed, a neat heading structure, and breadcrumbs support. Hestia also looks light and neat when accessed from a mobile device, so it will give a positive rating on the Google Mobile-First Index.
- Design material that has a simple and neat design.
- Breadcrumbs support for easier navigation.
- It’s light and sleek on a mobile device, giving it a positive rating on the Google Mobile-First Index.
Shapely claims to be the free WordPress theme with the most customization options. Not an exaggeration claim, because in Shapely you can change the footer, change the color of the elements, add widgets, and much more.
So, what makes Shapely an SEO-friendly WordPress theme? Shapely has a code and structure that is well optimized so that the website can be accessed quickly. Apart from that, Shapely is also mobile-friendly and works well on various devices that visitors use.
- Good code and structure so that websites can be accessed quickly from various devices.
- Retina Display Ready makes your uploaded images look sharper.
- Customization options. Shapely claims to have the most customization options for free themes.
SEOPress is an SEO-friendly WordPress theme because this theme was built following the rules of the Google Web Master Guidelines and applying structured data based on the Schema Project. These two combinations can help SEO and improve your website’s ranking in Google search results.
SEOPress also provides various customization options. Like blog layouts, responsive sliders, and header layouts. All changes to the appearance that you make can be seen immediately because of the Live Customizer Tool.
- Structured data based on the Schema Project.
- Follow the rules of the Google WebMaster Guidelines
- Live Customizer Tool so you can see changes in appearance in real-time.
Sydney is a responsive and mobile-friendly theme that makes your website more attractive. You can choose the Google Font you like, upload a logo, and add a parallax background.
An attractive appearance that is responsive and mobile-friendly is a combination that can increase visitor engagement. In other words, a Sydney theme can lower your bounce rate and have a positive effect on your SEO.
- Attractive appearance. You can choose Google Fonts, upload a logo, and add a parallax background.
- Increase visitor engagement with an attractive appearance, so that it can reduce the bounce rate.
If you have a blog, this SEO-friendly WordPress theme is worth checking out. Ashe is made with code that can support a variety of SEO plugins very well.
Not only that, Ashe is also responsive and looks attractive no matter what device the visitor uses. Ashe is suitable for those of you who like a minimalist and modern look.
- Good SEO plugin support. Ashe is made with code that can support a variety of SEO plugins very well.
- Minimalist. So that it gives a modern and clean impression for visitors.
Flash is a flexible SEO-friendly WordPress theme because it is suitable for any type of website. Flash is built with code that focuses on the load time speed of each page.
Flash also provides several features for those of you who like to customize. Starting from choosing the main color of the website, determining the layout and position of the custom menu, to changing the appearance with your own CSS code.
- Focus on speed. Flash is built with code that focuses on optimizing load time speeds.
- Various customization features. You can choose the main color of the website, specify the layout, custom menu position, and many others.
You can choose the best free SEO-friendly WordPress theme above according to your taste without spending a dime. Each theme does offer a different look and features, but all are guaranteed to be SEO-friendly for your website.
Oh yes, just using an SEO-friendly WordPress theme is not enough to make your blog or website get the top position in search results. A theme is just one of the many SEO optimization steps on a website. You still have to implement other SEO optimization strategies so that the above theme can function properly.
What are the other SEO optimization strategies? You can learn in full in the free ebook which can be downloaded below:
Hopefully, the information we provide is useful for you. Feel free to leave a comment if you have other SEO-friendly WordPress theme recommendations.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Techgarv.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.