9+ Best WordPress Booking Plugins You Should Try – The digital era makes the reservation, rental, and ticketing business even more tempting, you know. Do not believe? In 2018, 82% of all travel bookings were made via the mobile application or website. So there is no reason not to put your booking business online.
9+ Best WordPress Booking Plugins You Should Try
In order to run well, the best booking websites need the best WordPress booking plugins. Apart from having powerful features, the WordPress booking plugin must be user-friendly.
- How to Optimize Website for the Google Mobile-First Index
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Your WordPress
- What is SERP? Why is it important for SEO
WordPress itself has hundreds of booking plugins. How long will it take until you find a suitable WordPress booking plugin?
Well, this article is the answer. Here you can find recommendations for the best WordPress booking plugins, from free to paid.
What websites require a WordPress booking plugin?
Not all business websites need a WordPress booking plugin. Then, what websites are suitable for using this WordPress booking plugin?
1. Restaurant website
Those of you who like to cook and have a business spirit must have thought about starting a restaurant business. But how do you make your new restaurant known to many people? Creating a restaurant website is the answer.
Going online for your restaurant business is the right thing to do to expand your market reach. In addition, with the support of the WordPress booking plugin, you can offer an online ordering feature.
WordPress provides many booking plugins that are suitable for your restaurant website, you know. Starting from food ordering plugins to table reservations.
2. Travel Booking Website
The right WordPress booking plugin provides a variety of features that make your travel booking business easier. For example, information on service availability can be known in real-time thanks to synchronization with Google Calendar.
Apart from that, using a WordPress booking plugin also allows you to determine the type of payment. Using Paypal, transfer, or payment on the spot.
3. Ticket Booking Website
If you pay attention, a successful ticket booking business highlights two things. First, the ticket purchase process is easy and fast. The two often give discounts.
These two things can be done using a WordPress booking plugin. For example, a responsive WordPress booking plugin makes the ticket booking process quick and easy.
Some WordPress booking plugins also have customizable discount features. This makes it easier for you to formulate your business promotion strategy.
9+ Best WordPress Booking Plugins for You
Finding a WordPress plugin booking is not a difficult matter. WordPress has hundreds of plugins for booking websites. Your challenge is finding the best WordPress booking plugin for your business website.
No need to linger, please listen to our recommendations for the best WordPress booking plugins.
1. WooCommerce Bookings
WooCommerce Booking is an extension of the WooCommerce plugin. We recommend this extension for websites using WooCommerce. For those who haven’t, you can read the WooCommerce guide that we have prepared.
WooCommerce Booking has various features that make it easy for you to manage your online business. Among them:
- Integrates with other WooCommerce extensions, such as WooCommerce Menu Bar Cart and WooCommerce Currency Switcher.
- WooCommerce Bookings has a Reschedule option for customers who want to extend the lease period for your product.
- You can limit the number of customers who rent your product.
- Customers can see the availability of your product with the Availability Search feature.
- You can create a discount that can be adjusted according to a specific price and time.
With WooCommerce Bookings, the reservation process is easier. This of course makes your business more efficient.
WooCommerce Bookings is quite expensive, as much as $ 249 for one website, or $ 449 for 25 websites. However, this WordPress plugin booking provides a free 30-day trial. Are you interested in trying it?
- $ 249 / one website
- $ 449/25 website
The next WordPress booking plugin that we recommend is Amelia. This plugin has an attractive and user-friendly interface. Suitable for business salons, clinics, gyms, and more.
Amelia has various features that allow customers to easily make reservations.
Some of the notable features of Amelia are:
- Can be integrated with WooCommerce
- Reminder feature for customers and employees via SMS or Email Notifications.
- Has a built-in service catalog. This feature helps customers determine their preferred product.
- Calendar dashboard with comprehensive reports. You can easily search data with the filters services, locations, and employees.
- Working Hours and Days offsetting. This feature makes it easy for you to notify customers when your service is available.
Amelia has three types of licenses, Basic for small businesses, Pro for medium businesses, and Developer for large businesses. The difference between these three licenses lies in the number of domains that can be used. If you are interested in using Amelia, make sure you choose the right license.
- A free version is available
- Basic: $ 59
- Pros: $ 109
- Developer: $ 249
3. Booking Calendar
The Booking Calendar is the most popular free WordPress booking plugin. The proof, the Booking Calendar is actively used by 60,000+ websites to date.
The reason is, this WordPress booking plugin is simple and easy to use. If you are new to managing the booking system, the Booking Calendar is the right choice.
Even though it’s simple, the Booking Calendar has features you can count on.
- Has a responsive front-end and back-end design.
- All your order history and settings are stored in the database.
- Flexible calendar design. You can even make changes to the calendar design according to your website design.
- Can be synchronized with other travel booking sites such as Tripadvisor, Airbnb, and Booking.com.
If you feel that the features of the free version of the Booking Calendar are not enough, you can use the premium version. This paid version provides advanced features of the Booking Calendar. For example, on-site payment features, early and last minutes discounts, and many more.
The premium version of the Booking Calendar starts at $ 47.40 for a personal website.
- A free version is available
- Personal: starting at $ 47.40
- Small Business: starting at $ 89.40
- Business Medium: starting at $ 149.40
- Business Large: starting at $ 209.40
- Multi-User: starting at $ 389.40
4. Five Star Restaurant Reservations
This one WordPress booking plugin is suitable for those of you who have a restaurant business. Five Stars Restaurant Reservations allows customers to easily book a table in your restaurant via the website.
Five Stars Restaurant Reservations offers the following features.
- Email notifications to customers.
- Customizable restaurant reservation form.
- Confirm and reject orders feature
- Reservation restrictions on certain dates and times.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly order form.
To display the reservation form on the website, you can use the Gutenberg block. You can also use the restaurant reservations shortcode. The last way, you can set the reservation page directly from the plugin settings.
Like other free WordPress booking plugins, Five Star Restaurant provides a premium version. The features in the premium version include automatic confirmation of reservations and export bookings.
Because it has a free version, you can try this plugin directly on your website. However, if you are not sure, Five Star Restaurant Reservations provides a demo reservation. Please give it a try.
- A free version is available
- Premium: starting at $ 59
- Ultimate: $ 300 / year
A suitable WordPress booking plugin for restaurants is WPPizza. The WPPizza ordering system allows customers to make payments on the spot ( cash on delivery ).
Not only that, WPPizza offers various features that are suitable for your restaurant website. Among them:
- Set the category, description, and price per item.
- Carry out online order tracking.
- New order notification.
- Easy restaurant menu design.
WPPizza has a display that is both responsive and friendly on desktop, tablet, and smartphone devices.
If you need additional features, you will have to pay a certain fee. For example, to get the coupon and discount feature, you are charged a fee starting at $ 29.20. The add ingredients extension starts at $ 65.70.
Price: Free with paid options for certain features
6. MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking
This WordPress Hotel Booking plugin allows you to accept multiple reservations at one time. Suitable for those of you who manage lodging businesses such as hotels, apartments, hostels, and others.
MotoPress integrates with other travel platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, and Tripadvisor. The good news, this plugin is equipped with an online calendar that is updated every half hour. So any updates enter the system quickly.
Apart from the above features, MotoPress offers various important features to support your website.
- Integration with WooCommerce Payments to add other payment types.
- Email notifications containing order details, order status, etc. for admins and customers. You can also change the content and design of your email.
- You can generate order reports within a certain time frame.
- Allows customers to make multiple reservations at once in one booking session.
- MotoPress provides pre-arrival and pre-arrival reservation payment options for customers.
To use the MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking plugin, you have to pay $ 79 for one website. For an unlimited number of websites, this plugin costs $ 199. Make sure you try the demo before using this plugin.
- $ 79 / one website
- $ 199 / unlimited
Bookly is a free WordPress booking plugin that provides an automated reservation system. This plugin also has a user-friendly interface. With a responsive design, Bookly runs well on any device.
This WordPress booking plugin is suitable for those of you who run a small-scale reservation business. Bookly provides various features that make it easy for you to manage reservations.
- Responsive design makes the reservation process possible on any device.
- Option to accept or decline the automatic reservation.
- Integration with WPML for multi-language support.
- Customer notification via SMS and Email
- Unlimited reservation form.
If your business is expanding, you can consider the paid version of Bookly. Some advanced features are added in this version.
One of them, you can make a list of employees as many as you want. Each list has an individual work schedule, meaning that each employee can manage their own schedule.
Bookly Pro users can also access dozens of paid add-ons that are provided. Call it the Extras Service add-on, Location add-on, and many others.
- A free version is available
- Bookly Pro Regular: $ 89
- Bookly Pro Extended: $ 990
8. BirchPress Scheduler
This WordPress plugin booking is specifically targeted at web developers. If you are good at web development or intending to hire a developer, BirchPress is a great choice. This WordPress booking plugin provides thousands of filters and functions that can be used. Designing an ordering system according to taste is no longer impossible.
BirchPress has a variety of powerful and attractive features. One of them is impressive calendar synchronization. This plugin integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal, Android, and iPhone.
Other features of BirchPress include:
- Full customization of the order form. There are thousands of filters and functions that allow you to make complete customization.
- Automatic email notification to clients and admin. This includes email template customization.
- Integration with Paypal and WooCommerce Payments to handle various types of payments.
- Cancellation/rescheduling of bookings by customers.
- Features providing access control to staff members.
BirchPress is available in three license types, Personal, Business, and Business +. The difference between each license lies in the features provided.
For example, WooCommerce integration is only provided in Business +. Before making your choice, you can learn about BirchPress features on the test drive provided.
- Personal: $ 99
- Business: $ 199
- Business +: $ 249
9. Team Booking
Team Booking is a WordPress booking plugin that provides various booking systems. In general, Team Booking provides three main services, single appointments, ticketed events, and other unscheduled services.
This WordPress booking plugin works best on a smartphone or tablet. This cannot be separated from its mobile-friendly design. So customers don’t have to bother opening a desktop or laptop to place an order.
If your booking business is popular, other businesses may want to place ads on your website. Team Booking provides a special widget for ad space options in the sidebar and footer. So you don’t have to bother providing a special ad page on your website.
The Team Booking features that you can use include:
- You and your team can create availability plans and manage bookings from Google Calendar.
- Customize front-end calendars, maps, to confirmation emails.
- Payment via Paypal and Stripe.
- Discount features via coupons or promotional prices.
- Compatible with WPML for other language support.
In general, the features of Team Booking are not as complete as other paid WordPress booking plugins. This WordPress booking plugin is also not suitable for those of you who like code customization.
However, Team Booking provides all the essential features of the booking system. So for those of you who need simple features, Team Booking can be an option. The price of this WordPress booking plugin is also cheaper than other paid plugins.
- Regular: $ 28
- Extended: $ 125
10. Appointment Booking Calendar
Most of the WordPress booking plugins provide Paypal integration features in their premium version. The Appointment Booking Calendar is one of the exceptions.
Payments can be made via Paypal in the free version of this plugin. In contrast, the paid version of the Appointment Booking Calendar provides the option of deleting payments via Paypal.
Apart from the features above, the Appointment Booking Calendar offers various other features.
- Notification and confirmation of orders via email for customers after completing payment.
- Gives customers access to the ordering calendar. For customers who are given the Editor access level, they can access the website ordering calendar.
- Export order data to Google Calendar and Outlook.
- Customers can book more than one reservation slot in one booking session. This option can be activated in the plugin’s settings.
- Modern administrator interface.
- Services are available in dozens of languages, including Hindi.
The premium version of the Appointment Booking Calendar includes a form builder for custom order form customization. This makes it easy for you to create the form you want. You can also find discount codes and coupon features in the premium version.
For those of you who don’t need too many features, the free version of the WordPress booking plugin is worth using.
- Basic: free
- Professional: $ 60.85
- Developer: $ 121.71
- Platinum: $ 182.58
Time to Choose Your WordPress Booking Plugin
The right WordPress booking plugin will support the development of your booking website.
If you are just starting out in the booking website business, you can use the free WordPress booking plugin. However, if your booking website is on a large scale, it’s a good idea to use a paid WordPress booking plugin.
The following is a summary of the WordPress booking plugins described above.
|WordPress Booking Plugin||Free version||Paid Version||Important point|
|WooCommerce bookings||Not available||Starting at $ 249||Suitable for large scale booking websites|
|Amelia||Available||Starting from $ 59||Suitable for salon, clinic, and gym businesses|
|Booking Calendar||Available||Starting at $ 47.40||Suitable for those of you who are unfamiliar with the ordering system|
|Five Star Restaurant Reservations||Available||Starting from $ 59||Suitable for restaurant websites.|
|WPPizza||Available||Add-ons||Suitable for restaurant websites|
|MotoPress WordPress Hotel Booking||Not available||Starting at $ 79||Suitable for lodging reservation business|
|Bookly||Available||Starting from $ 89||Suitable for small-scale rental and reservation businesses|
|BirchPress Scheduler||Not available||Starting from $ 99||Suitable for web developers|
|Team Booking||Not available||Starting from $ 28||Suitable for small-scale rental and reservation businesses|
|Appointment Booking Calendar||Available||Starting from $ 60.85||Suitable for small-scale rental and reservation businesses|
Have a booking website already. You have also used the best WordPress booking plugins. What else do you need to grow your business? The answer, your website must be known by many people.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Techgarv.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.