- Smart TVs with the YouTube app
- Android TV
- Google TV
- Playstation 3 and Playstation 4
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Wii U
- Blu-ray Disc Player with the YouTube app installed
- All set-top boxes or cable boxes with the YouTube app installed
Still, also your Television is a Smart Television! There’s no need to buy any other Television device similar to Chromecast to control YouTube with your mobile device and enjoy a YouTube TV Queue If your Television can connect to your WIFI network and has a YouTube app installed. Still, if your Television is NOT a smart Television, consider getting a Chromecast.
Connect YouTube from your Mobile Device to your TV
1 Connect your Smart Television to the same WIFI network where your mobile device (phone, tablet, or computer) is connected.
2 Install and Update the YouTube application in your Smart TV.
3 Open the YouTube app on your Smart TV and choose the Pair option.
4. Using the mobile device you want to pair with your TV, go to youtube.com/pair and enter the code displayed on your screen.
5 On the Link with TV Code option, choose Enter TV Code
6 Enter the TV Code shown on your Smart TV.
7 Once this is done, go to your mobile device’s YouTube app and click on the cast Icon and elect the Television you just paired with.
8 Browse YouTube videos and watch them on your Television. Add to the Television line for non-stop viewing. This Television is useful for Karaoke nights! Just browse for song titles or artist names and add the word “ karaoke”.