How to download videos from Facebook Twitter Instagram – Have you ever wanted to save a video from one of the social media websites? For example, videos on Twitter that you want to download, or videos from Facebook, or maybe from Instagram, which you really want to keep as a collection.
Best Ways to Download Videos from Facebook Twitter Instagram 2021
There are no download buttons on these hugely popular social media sites. But there is a third-party tool or application that allows you to save videos from Instagram and other social media.
- How to Use the Zoom Meeting Application on Mobile and PC
- 7 Ways to Fix Read Only Mode When Opening MS Word
- Forgot WIFI Password? Use These 3 Effective Ways To Find Out Again
- 3 Ways to Transfer Excel Table Data to Word and Link Them Easily
Which is very popular and easy to use to be able to download videos on Facebook, Twitter, and also Instagram, namely downloading videos using only the website application. This means that we can download these videos online without having to use software or applications that must be installed on your computer.
Just copy the link or video link you want to save, then paste the link into a video downloader website to get the file. Some of these online applications can even convert the video to an audio file format.
The tutorial or steps that I will explain below are specifically for computer, laptop, or PC users only. However, if possible, later you can also use it on a cellphone (smartphone), tablet, iPhone, and so on. It depends on what device you are using and how clever you are in using this tutorial.
Keep in mind: To download videos from social media websites, you need to see the links embedded in the videos which you will download later. For example, if a Facebook post has a link to a YouTube video link, then it cannot use a Facebook video downloader to save it; you must use a YouTube downloader. Because the link is from youtube.
Until here, do you understand?
So, don’t get confused or mistaken in executing the steps later.
Warning: You must know the copyright laws in our beloved country before downloading videos from Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Because there is the possibility that just because a video can be downloaded for free, it does not mean that the video is legal for you to take.
Download Videos from Twitter
There are several ways to download videos from Twitter, but I will just explain a method that uses a website known as SaveTweetVid.
Click the little arrow next to Tweet and select Copy link to Tweet. If it is confirmed that the video tweet link has been copied, then please create the SaveTweetVid web earlier.
Paste the URL link into the box displayed by the SaveTweetVid web, then click Download next to it.
Select a download option. You will see download links for various video qualities there.
The Twitter video download will start automatically, but if it doesn’t, right-click on the page and select the Save option. Or, if you see the menu option at the bottom right, please click and select Download. If possible you can also use a shortcut by pressing the Ctrl + S key.
HP users may prefer to use a Twitter video downloader application. I recommend the Video Downloader application for Twitter and Download Twitter Videos for those of you who are android users. Both you can download on the Google Play Store.
Download Videos From Facebook
Facebook has a Save Video option, but that feature can only save videos on your Facebook account, not on the device. So you don’t need this option if you want to download Facebook videos.
Luckily, there are several free Facebook video downloaders that can be used and the effect is the same for saving videos from Facebook to your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
I’ll be using the Getfvid site for an example of this tutorial. But some other sites that do the same thing are Fbdownloader, FBDOWN, and BitDownloader. There are even applications made specifically for Android users, such as Video Downloader for Facebook.
For the tutorial, follow the step by steps below!
1. Copy the Facebook video link by selecting the three-dot menu and selecting Copy Link.
2. Open the Getfvid site, paste the link into the box column, and click Download afterward.
3. Select some of the available download options. You can download Facebook videos in HD or normal quality, or convert Facebook videos to MP3 format.
Download Videos from Instagram
Just like everything else, saving Instagram videos also use how to copy the video post link and then paste it into an online web application. As an example, I will use the DownloadGram site below. Other sites that also function are the same, namely Instaview, Downloadinstagramvideos, w3toys, and Savefromweb.
Just take a look at the steps.
1. Copy the Instagram video link that you want to download. You can do this by opening the video and copying the URL that is displayed in the address of a web browser. Another option, if using the Instagram application, please press the three-dot menu button on the post and then select Copy Link.
2. Copy the link earlier into the box column provided on the DownloadGram site, then select Download then continue Download Video.
3. When asked to download a video from Instagram, please name the video and select a place to save the video.
There is also an Instagram video downloader application that might be easier to use if you are using an Android. InstaSave is an example of an app for Android devices that can download videos and images from the Instagram page.
- How to Open MBOX files using Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to Mirror Image in Microsoft Word 2021
- How To Delete Google Pay Account In 5 Simple Steps
Those are some tips and tutorials from me on how to download videos from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram which might make it easier for you to get the video collection you want and can be saved on each device.
If you have another easier way, feel free to share it here by going directly to the comments column below this article.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Techgarv.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.