Download Video From Facebook Without Any Software:- Wondering how to download videos from Facebook for offline viewing? Want to save your favorite video before you lose them?
Like other popular videotape-participating platforms, Facebook makes it harder to save vids to your computer or phone, but that does not mean you can not save your favorite vids. There are numerous options when it comes to downloading Facebook vids.
- Facebook Business Manager login, Approvals, Account login
- How to Download Facebook Videos from Closed Group Pages
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Delete All Watched Videos on Facebook
In this step-by-step companion, I am going to partake with you a working workaround that will let you download any public or private videotape from Facebook directly to your computer or Android phone without using any software or any online tool.
Are you ready? If so, read on to find out how you can download video from Facebook to your device in just many simple ways.
How to Download Videos From Facebook Without Any Software
1. How to Download Videos From Facebook to Your Computer?
1. To get started, log in to your Facebook account if demanded, also find the Facebook videotape which you want to download.
2. Right-click on the Date/ Time stamp above the videotape post, also select Copy link address from the drop-down menu.
3. Next, go to your cybersurfer, open a new tab, also bury the copied videotape link in the address bar.
4. Change www or web at the morning of the URL to introductory as shown below also press Enter on your keyboard to deflect it to the introductory mobile interpretation of Facebook.
5. Formerly then, click on the videotape to open it in a new window.
6. While it’s playing, right-click on it and select Save Video As.
7. Eventually, give your videotape a name if you want, also choose a destination where to save it, and press the Save button.
That is it! That is how you download and save a videotape from Facebook to your computer, just by getting the videotape URL, also turning it to the introductory mobile interpretation of Facebook by changing web or www to introductory. Formerly there, play the videotape again and while it’s playing, right-click on it and select the Save Video As.option.However, I will show you how to do that coming, If you also would like to download videos from Facebook to your Android phone.
2. How To Download Videos From Facebook On Android
1. Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if you have not logged in formerly.
2. Find the Facebook videotape that you want to download, also tap the three-fleck icon to the top right of the videotape post and select the Copy link.
3. Now, open a cyber surfer app (Google Chrome) and bury the copied videotape link in the address bar.
4. Next, change www or m to introductory as shown below and tap Go.
5. Log into your Facebook account, if urged to do so.
6. Now, the valve on the videotape open it in a new window.
7. Tap the three-fleck icon at the nethermost right corner of the videotape player or long-press on the videotape until you see the Download videotape option, also a valve on it to start downloading the videotape.
8. Once the download is finished, click Open at the bottom to view the videotape or check the Downloads brochure.
That is it! That is all you need to do to download and save a videotape from Facebook to your Android device without the need of installing any app.