1. How to Delete All Watched Videos on Facebook On Computer?
2. Click the down arrow at the top right of any Facebook runner, click Settings & Sequestration, also click Exertion Log.
3. On the left side of your exertion log runner and under Exertion types, scroll down to the bottom and click on Logged conduct and other conditioning.
4. Next, scroll down and elect Vids You’ve Watched.
5. Now, you should see a list of all your once watched videos. However, click on the three-blotches icon next to it, also click Cancel, If you want to cancel a specifically watched videotape.
6. To cancel all watched vids at formerly, click the Clear Delete All Watched Videos on Facebook.
7. In the popup window that appears, click Clear Delete All Watched Videos on Facebook.
You may need to refresh the runner to see the change.
That is it! that is how you find and cancel lately watched vids on Facebook on the computer. However, follow the way described below, If you’d like to cancel your Facebook watch history on the app.
1. Open the Facebook app, also log into your Facebook account, if you have not logged in formerly.
2. Tap the three lines icon, also scroll down, and tap Settings & Sequestration.
3. Next, valve Settings.
4. Scroll down to Your Information section and valve Exertion Log.
5. Scroll down again and tap the down arrow next to Logged conduct and other conditioning to expand the menu list, also valve Vids you’ve watched.
6. To cancel any videotape from the watch history runner, valve the three blotches icon next to it, also valve Cancel at the bottom.
Unfortunately, you can not cancel all watch history formerly from within the app. You will need to use the desktop interpretation of Facebook.
That is it! that is how you find and clear watch history on the Facebook app.