Lately, some druggies reported that they connected AirPods to iPhone but no sound coming from the device. In a simple way, Audio isn’t coming in AirPods, now what do you do to fix it? If you’re facing this problem too with your AirPods, Read on for some ways to fix AirPods that stop working that won’t play audio. This composition tells what to do when you have AirPods not connecting to the iPhone or AirPods not working issue.
How To Fix AirPods Sound Not Working
Fixing the AirPods connection issue may be time- consuming but resting AirPods, Re-enabling discovery, resetting network settings, and streamlining the device can fix your AirPods connected but no sound issue. still, make sure your AirPods are clean because AirPods can pick up dust and small patches and this can damage your device. AirPods battery is veritably good but you can check the battery before following our processes. you can follow this way to fix this issue.
1: Reset your AirPods
Resetting AirPods might break the problem. Some druggies answered the problem with this. To reset AirPods you can follow the given way.
- Put AirPods in their Charging Case. Now Close the lid and stay for 30 seconds, also open the lid.
- Go to your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or Other iOS Device, go to Settings. Elect Bluetooth and press “ I” near your AirPods Name. Now forget this device, and press again to confirm.
- Head to your AirPods. Make sure the lid is open, now press and hold the buttons for 15 seconds which are located on the backside of the charging case. Stay for flashing white light, if you see the amber light also it’s done.
- Now reconnect your AirPods to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can connect it by placing AirPods near your device. If audio isn’t coming after following this step also go for the coming step below.
2: Disable/Enable Automatic Detection
Apple seems to have a problem occasionally with bus- discovery. I had an issue with my new Apple Watch not entering announcements and fixed it by turning off wrist discovery. You can turn off the Automatic Observance Discovery point on your iPad or iPhone. Now valve on turn it on and check if the problem persists or not. you can go to this option by this step.
- Settings > Bluetooth > AirPods > Disable Automatic Ear Detection.
3: Remove Music Volume Level Limit And Audio Balance
Occasionally by mistake when you turn on the AirPods pro volume control limit on iPhone or iPad, also face these problems. So if AirPods are connected but won’t play audio also dissociate is to make sure AirPods volume isn’t too low to be heard. iOS bias includes an option that allows you to control the volume limit on the Music app. By dereliction, the volume limit is turned off by the company. So check it if you turned it on inaptly.
- Settings on iPhone > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance Left or Right. [Keep Slide position on center to pass equal sound on both left and right Airpod]
- Settings > Music > Turn off Volume [That means Put volume limit on a slider to Maximum]
4: Update your Device
This is also recommended by some druggies because of the Apple release if your device running on an aged interpretation of the iOS operating system also might have some bugs on your device. Typically, if Apple releases new updates for AirPods, also it automatically gets streamlined when the paired iPhone or iPad is associated with Wi-Fi. So, now you have to search the iPhone or iPad for updates if any pending update is ready for iPhone also make sure to modernize it.
- Settings > General > Software Update.
5: Reset Network Settings
Still, also perhaps you’re facing some connectivity issues and you can get relieved of this situation in rested network settings if you have followed how to fix AirPods sound way over and none of them is working for you.
When you try to reset network settings, all the Bluetooth bias, WI-FI networks, and call settings are going to be removed. However, this means that you’re going to hear your AirPods sounds again If the network issues are gutted on the AirPods. To Reset Network Settings
- Settings > General > Reset Network Only
After resetting, you can pair Bluetooth with your iOS bias when it’s been a complete reboot. However, also it was formerly fixed If this was a network settings issue.
Still, also please tell us in the comment section, if you answered this issue from other results. We’ll modernize this composition according to that.