How to Reduce Video Size – Today’s human life is facilitated by the rapid development of technology, one example is video.
Video is useful for capturing all human activities for various purposes including business, security, personal collections, and others.
The results are then compiled into a unified whole by utilizing electronic signals, celluloid film, or digital media.
The size of the video itself varies, depending on the utilization, some are large and some are small.
Discussion on How to Reduce Video Size
However, this problem can be solved by reducing the video size.
There are several ways that you can use, such as using third-party applications or using other methods without reducing video quality.
For more details, you can refer to the following review on how to reduce video size.
How to Reduce Video Size
1. How to Reduce Video Size Through YouCompress Site
Reducing the size of the video can also be done online through the YouCompress site which can be done easily.
Videos can be reduced by up to 80% without reducing the quality.
As for how to reduce video size through the YouCompress site as follows:
- Then select the video to be reduced by clicking the Select File button
- Then wait a while because the upload and compress process is done simultaneously.
- Files can be downloaded directly after the process is complete.
2. How to Reduce Video Size Through VideoSmaller.com Site
Reducing video size through the VideoSmaller.com site can be done and accessed easily online.
Video size can be reduced to 500 MB and will not reduce video quality.
Meanwhile, how to reduce video size through the VideoSmaller.com site as follows:
- And to select the video to be reduced in size, please select the Browse menu
- Set the video quality to your liking then click Upload Video when you’re done
- Then wait a few moments until the process is complete and click the Download Video menu to save the video in your gallery.
3. How to Reduce Video Size Using Movie Maker App
Computers with Microsoft OS certainly have the default Movie Maker application and can be used to edit videos, especially for beginners.
There are various features that are owned and can be used, including compressing the video file size, inserting music, giving effects according to your wishes, and cutting videos.
Here’s how to reduce the size of a video using the Movie Maker app:
- Then select the Add Video menu and select the video you want to reduce in size.
- Next, select the File menu and click Save Movie then give a name for the new video Click the Save Video menu to save it
- Wait until the saving process is complete. When finished, the video size will automatically decrease without reducing the quality of the video.
4. How to Reduce Video Size Using Panda Video Compressor Application Aplikasi
Panda Video Compressor is another application that can be used to reduce video size. As for how to reduce video size using the Panda Video Compressor application as follows:
- Open the app and select the video you want to reduce in size
- Then select the quality as desired such as small, medium, and large.
- Then click the Compressor menu when done and click Save dan
5. How to Reduce Video Size Using VidCompact Application Aplikasi
The VidCompact app is a free-to-use video editing app for Android.
Video files with MP4 format can be reduced with this application.
Meanwhile, how to reduce the video size using the VidCompact application is as follows:
- Open the app after successfully installed
- Then click the Trim & Compress menu and select the video to be reduced
- Please select the video resolution from 240p to 480p according to what you want.
- Then select the Compress Video menu
- So that the video results can be directly stored in your Android gallery, please select the Save to Gallery menu.
6. How to Reduce Video Size Using YouCut Application Aplikasi
As for how to reduce video size using the YouCut application, as in the following review:
- Once installed open the app and click on the (+) icon on the screen.
- Then select the video you want to reduce or compress in size.
- Then the editing view will appear on the screen and you can edit the video using some of the features in the application.
- Then click Save when finished
- Wait a few moments until the process is complete and save the video in your Smartphone gallery
The final word
Video size can be reduced by using several methods as described above.
The video quality will not be reduced by the method above and will be directly saved to your smartphone gallery.
So it does not require fairly large storage space.
That’s the entire contents of our article this time about how to reduce the size of the 2021 video. Hopefully, it’s useful and good luck.