How to Screen Record on a Laptop – Along with the event of technology, computers also still provide interesting features, many of which are recording their own screen.
Recording your own screen may be a feature of the default application embedded by some operating systems.
With this feature, of course, recording the screen on a laptop is going to be easier so you’ll make video tutorials.
In addition, you’ll also review an application or feature on windows and may even live stream while playing games.
This Screen Record on Laptop is often done directly on the laptop by utilizing its features otherwise you also can use third-party applications. you’ll see a review of the way to screen record on a laptop below if you’re curious about doing it.
How to Screen Record on a Laptop
1. How to Screen Record on Laptop Using The Game Bar in Windows 10
Recording screens or screen records using the sports Bar can only be done by the Windows 10 OS.
Game Bar may be a new feature used for gamers but also can be wont to Screen records on laptops.
When this feature is activated, the computer’s performance is going to be more optimal.
As for a way to record screen on a laptop using the sports Bar in Windows 10 as follows:
- Activate the sports Bar feature. By getting to the Settings menu, select Gaming, then the sports Bar feature is turned on.
- Press the Winkey + G key if you want to activate it. The winkey command is next to CTRL.
- Then press the Record button on your laptop with a round shape.
- Then your PC screen will be recording start automatically and press the Stop Recording button when you finished it.
- The recorded file will be saved in the Capture folder in Videos with the mp4 file format in your laptop and the Videos folder is in the “This PC” folder.
2. How to Screen Record on a Laptop Using The Quicktime Player for Mac Quicktime
Screen Recording also can be done using the Quicktime Player application and therefore the application is merely available on Mac.
Although it is often downloaded and installed on Windows, if your laptop may be a Mac, then screen recording is often done.
Here’s the way to record screen on a laptop using Quicktime Player for Mac Quicktime:
- If you want to download and install QuickTime Player via the following link, click here.
- Open QuickTime Player and select File.
- Choose New Screen Recording which you want to record.
- Don’t forget to turn on the audio, so that the sound is recorded by your Mac.
- You can one particular angle can also be recorded by this application.
- With this method you can record, the screen on a laptop using QuickTime Player is easy, but the resulting video format is usually m4v with fairly large size.
3. How to Screen Record on a Laptop Using the VLC Player Application
The screen record process also can be done employing a screen recording application from a 3rd party additionally to using the default application, one among which is VLC Player.
As for a way to record screen on a laptop using the VLC Player application as follows:
- First, download and install the VLC Player application via the following link, VLC Player
- If it is installed completely, it can be directly opened and select media.
- Select Open Capture Device then look for the Capture Mode section then select Desktop.
- Next to the Play click for the play button down arrow.
- Select Convert and set the destination of your recording file.
- By clicking Start Start recording.
- Click Stop when finished with your Recording.
4. How to Screen Record on a Laptop Using The OBS Studio
OBS Studios is that the next application that will be wont to do Screen Record on Laptop.
This OBS Studio application is often used on any OS and maybe a free screen recorder application.
How to screen record on a laptop using OBS Studio as within the following review:
- Download and install the OBS Studio application via the following link, download OBS Studios.
- When entering the Audio-Configuration tab, select Optimize only for Recording, i will be able to isn’t streaming. It aims to maximize video quality when screen recording only.
- Then press Next and select the resolution as which you need.
- Press Next again and select Apply then press the + sign in the application.
- Select Display Capture and give it any name (Do you think) according to taste then press OK.
- Now, all activities on the laptop screen will be recorded by this application after pressing OK.
- Do disable preview so that the recording is not destroyed.
- To start recording press Start Recording under the control column on the bottom right.
- Return to the control column and press Stop Recording when your recording is complete.
- The recorded video can be viewed by opening the Videos folder on your PC.
5. How to Screen Record on a Laptop Using the Screenpresso Application
Screenpresso is one among the foremost widely used Screen Records on Laptop.
Because of its advantages that it can record audio and webcam at an equivalent time because of the screen, making it suitable for Youtubers.
The results of previous recordings also can be viewed again by using the fast Access feature and may be shared on several social media.
But this application features a limited recording duration, which may be a maximum of three minutes and therefore the watermark can’t be removed for the free version.
For how to screen record on a laptop using the Sreenpresso application as follows:
- Download and install the Screenpresso application via the subsequent link
- If it is successfully installed, Then open the application immediately.
- Select Capture at the bottom and select Record Video. Then the video will be compressed start automatically.
By knowing ways to screen record, of course, you’ll be creative and do many useful things.
Provided you each step of every feature and application you concentrate and roll in the hay right. additionally, various sorts of videos are often made and may be uploaded to many social media like Youtube, IG, FB, et al.
That’s the entire contents of our article this point is about the way to screen record on a laptop. Hopefully, it’s useful and good luck.