10 Copyright-Free Image Download Sites Use Anywhere – If you do work in online marketing, branding, and online development, then using images and videos in your content is a must. The more interesting, creative, unique, and eye-catching your content is, the more likely it is to grab the attention of potential customers so they can read your “message”.
10 Copyright-Free Image Download Sites You Can Use It Anywhere
Today many people prefer to see rather than read. Using videos and images in content marketing can help customers find the products they want.
- Here’ The History of Android Until Now
- 6 Best Song Cutter Apps for Android
- 4 Best Low Spec Emulators for Android PCs
- 10 Latest and Fun Online Chatting Applications
If you’re a photographer or videographer, finding high-quality images and videos can be a challenge. You don’t want to use the images you see on the web because they may belong to someone else and could violate laws and copyrights.
Hiring a photographer or agency to make videos is expensive and can be very expensive. Luckily there are several free sites where you can legally download and use videos and images for your online content. Before downloading and using any image or video from a “free” site, be sure to check the license information.
Sites that are under creativecommons.org are free of copyright, while other sites require attribution (credit inclusion) when using their content. Here are 10 free HD image and video download sites for your work needs.
Copyright-Free Free Image Download Site plus Free HD Video
If you’re looking for an easy-to-navigate site for themed images, Unsplash.com is one of the best sites to provide free stock photos. The photos are grouped into several themes such as:
- Food and drink
If you don’t know exactly what category you want to use, you can search the collection by typing a keyword into the search field.
The license agreement allows you to use images from Unsplash at no cost for commercial or personal purposes. While attribution is not required, including the attribution/image source is a way of rewarding photographers who have contributed their work.
You can sort by clip type, category, resolution, and license. Pay attention to the license for each clip you want to use. License information is on the download page.
There are four types of licenses to choose from:
- Royalty-Free: Free to use for your project with no attribution required. However, you are not allowed to re-upload the clip or save it on another site for others to download.
- Creative Commons: Can be used in all projects but must provide credit or attribution to the original creator. See more about Creative Commons here.
- Videvo Attribution License: You can use a clip with a license, for example, you can use a royalty-free clip, but you have to associate the clip with the creator. You are not permitted to re-upload these clips or make them available for download on other sites.
- NASA Guideline: Get more information on clips from the NASA collection here.
As is the case with several free sites, Videvo.net also offers premium package options for those who need or want to access a wider selection of video clips.
Powered by Shopify, Burst is a site that provides free stock photos for commercial use including using images for promotional items such as mugs and t-shirts.
You can use the images on the Burst site for free, and you are allowed to crop, edit and modify them however you like. No attribution required.
All videos on Coverr.co can be used free of charge for commercial and non-commercial purposes. No attribution required but including attribution is certainly very wise as a tribute to the photographer.
You are not permitted to use videos for brands, trademarks, or logos. For more information, you can read the license, read the FAQ.
You can sort videos by recent category or by other categories such as:
If you have your own video and you want to contribute to the Cover community, you can post it on the website. Once reviewed and accepted, the images/videos will be available for download under the Cover license.
If you are looking for unique, creative free images, you can visit Gratisography. All images are high resolution and of course free without copyright restrictions.
If your content prioritizes attractive visuals using images from Gratisography is a suitable place to choose images that match your marketing content.
Clipstill offers both royalty-free and paid videos for your digital projects. Although the number of free clips is relatively small compared to premium ones, Clipstill has high-quality videos and is up to date every month.
It’s a good idea to check back every month to download new video clips for the projects you are currently working on or will be working on.
Attribution does not have to be listed, but it is better to include attribution like other free image and video sites. Check the license page to see the details of the license policy.
Freerange requires you to register to become a member in order to download high-quality free photo collections. You can use images for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Choose photos or illustrations in various categories such as:
- Arts and music
- Animals and insects
- Flowers and plants
- Food and Drink
- Health and fitness
Images are licensed for commercial use. You are not required to provide attribution. As with any other site, you can become a Freerange contributor.
What is allowed?
- All photos and videos on Pexels are free to use.
- No need to give credit. You’re not obligated to provide credit, but photographers and Pexels would love to do it.
- You can change photos and videos from Pexels. Be creative and edit pictures/videos as you like.
What is not allowed?
Appreciate the hard work of pixels contributors and abide by the following restrictions.
- Photos shouldn’t give off a negative impression or demonize famous personalities.
- Don’t sell an unaltered copy of a photo or video, for example as a poster, print, or on a physical product without converting it first.
- Don’t include the individual or brand sponsoring your product in the image.
- Do not redistribute or sell photos and videos on other stock photo platforms or wallpaper.
Another site that provides high-resolution photos is Kaboom Pics. Available categories:
- Beauty and fashion.
What is allowed?
- All content on Pixabay may be used free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use in both print and digital media, except in the cases stated in “What is not allowed”.
- No attribution required. Giving credit to contributors or Pixabay is not necessary but it is better to put credit to appreciate the Pixabay community.
- You can modify content from Pixabay.
What is not allowed?
- Do not redistribute or sell Pixabay images or videos on stock platforms or other wallpapers.
- Do not sell unmodified copies of images. for example selling a copy of a stock photo as a poster, print, or physical product.
- Do not portray an identifiable person in bad light or in an offensive way.
- Do not use identifiable brand images to create misleading associations for products or services.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Techgarv.com because you can find here the latest Tech Computer Android games How-to Guide Tips&Tricks Software Review etc, Which we update every day.